Personal liability insurance

The privat liability insurance is one of the most important insurances and guarantees the payment for the damages you accidentally done to other property. In addition to the personal liability, there is also the same insurance for your pets. Again, we advise you about the different options.


If you want to use the Gym on camp you will need private liability as well. Andit's only around 6euro per month.


Other forms of insurance:

  • Keeper liability
  • Homeowner insurance
  • Oil Tank Insurance


For questions or an appointment for an informal consultation please contact us:

+49 5254 939063

Assistance in case of damage

You need urgent help in handling a claim? We are available outside the office hours for you:


Allianz: 00800 11 22 33 44

or 0049 89 3800 2300

Pay Your Insurance Here

Insurance Company
Name or Policy no.
Druckversion | Sitemap
© Independent Insurance Service